Exhibition stand and congresses specialists
We specialize in:
- Design, construction, and installation of exhibition stands
- Technical assurance and organization of congresses
- Graphic production
- Furniture and equipment hire
- Provision of additional services
We are 100%
We learned from the best before we founded expo level design s.r.o. We attended hundreds of trade fairs and built hundreds of stands. In that time, we learned how to do everything not only well, but better and efficiently. And because unreliability is an undesirable quality, we removed it from our lives.
We have references from all over Europe...
We also offer
● chairs, tables
● AV technology
● preparation of graphic data – catalogues, graphic handling of the stand, car decals…
● graphic studio – print on foil, cut graphics, car decals, banners, textiles, catalogue and brochure
printing, flyers …
● leaflet stands
● roll-up banners
● pop-up walls
● backlit panels
● unconventional projection walls in all shapes and sizes
● upholstered seating furniture
● counters, bars
● shop equipment
● accompanying programmes
Frequently Asked Questions
Of course we will.
First, we will discuss your options and requirements together. Based on this, we will create a new design or give you a price for a ready exhibition stand design. Once you are completely satisfied, we sign a contract and set the amount to be paid in advance. We will then need print data from you and will start working on making the stand and graphics production. We will take everything to the event venue, build it, and hand it over to you at the agreed time. After the exhibition has ended, we return to the scene and dismantle the stand. The stand is either completely broken up or retained, subject to prior agreement. We can keep it whole for you, or only in part (even a small part). The rest of the payment is only required after the exhibition has ended. A time schedule is an essential part of our work together.
Yes, no problem. We offer a full service.
Do you have a question that is not answered here? Write to us!
Call us! Or use the contact form.